Top Ten of the Moment is a new meme hosted by my blogger friend Swimmer and you can find all the details over at her website: Breaking the Bookshelf. Every Thursday Swimmer posts a different topic and from that topic you can create your own "top ten" list.
Today's question is:
Top Ten favorite books of 2010:
1. Need by Carrie Jones
2. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
3. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
4. Sea Change by Aimme Friedman
5. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
6. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
7. Spells by Aprilynne Pike
8. Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
9. Evernight by Claudia Gray
10. Fallen by Lauren Kate
Here are all the pretty covers of my favorites:
I'm pretty sure this list will change by the end of the year...there are still more amazing books to come.